Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas, though I'm including this video as a tribute to the one and only (TRULY one and only) James Brown, who died at 73 on today of all days (R.I.P.; no cause of death has been identified as of yet - here's "Sex Machine/Get On The Good Foot" from the '70s, as nearly as I can tell)...



...and since imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...



Update 12/26: The Inquirer actually did something useful for a change and provided this link to more song excerpts and information on James Brown from Rolling Stone.

...also, here is what I had planned to include originally, and that is the complete broadcast of "A Charlie Brown Christmas," courtesy of yours truly and JoeLovesYou at YouTube (give it a few seconds to load, and you have to turn up the volume a bit). Enjoy!

No comments: