Tuesday, September 05, 2006

For The Record

ABC put up the blog again for "Path To 9/11," so (assuming they don't take it down again), feel free to access it and blast these charlatans here.

Here is the comment I left (the blog is set up for moderation like this one, so it's highly possible they won't publish it - feel free to borrow from my comment if you want):

I live in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. We will be commemorating the 9/11 Memorial Garden here on September 30th.

The memories of the 17 people from our area who died are very important to us, and speaking only for myself, I should say that it sickens me just about beyond words that some individuals sympathetic to the Republican Party and the conservative cause are milking the horrific events of that day yet again for partisan political gain. This piece of tripe you have concocted is but the latest example.

Please don't entreat us with more "further clarifications." The premise of this "docu-fictionalized-dramatic-interpretation" or whatever the hell this is supposed to be is the equivalent of spitting in our faces. No amount of equivocating is an escape from that fact.

I now hereby boycott ABC (not that I watch much network TV anyway), and I will likewise boycott any company that advertises on your network. Further, I will have as little to do with the Disney corporation or any other corporate entity affiliated with ABC as I possibly can.

Actually (in a way), I hope you end up making a lot of money off this. It will be even more of a rude awakening for you when you find that it will never buy you a clear conscience.
To read more about the 9/11 Memorial Garden or make a donation, click here.

No comments: