Thursday, January 05, 2006

Just Ignore Him

I have a message for every lefty blogger in the universe (regarding this).

Just ignore him (I just posted that at Brandoland a few minutes ago).

I'm serious.

Why anyone would fail to understand that the guy is a total, unredeemable whack job at this point is owing to nothing but completely invincible stupidity on the part of the people who actually take him seriously (and you know who I'm referring to, both the speaker and his audience). At this point, neither he nor the people who follow him can be reached, as far as I'm concerned. And it's not like this hasn't happened before.

We have many other battles to fight. Please save your energy for the ones that really matter.

Thank you. You may now return to your regular programming.

Update 1/6: OK, I've reconsidered. We can't just give this looney tune a pass, I know. It's just that, if we tried to catalogue every stupid thing he's ever said like this, we'd be too busy to do anything else.

No comments: