Tuesday, October 11, 2005

He's At It Again

Headline: “Bird Flu Pandemic Risk Very High,” according to HHS secretary Michael Leavitt in this CNN story.

Buried deep in the story is this:

"Whether or not H5N1 is the virus that will ultimately trigger such a pandemic is unknown to us," he (Leavitt) told a news conference.

"The probability is uncertain. But the warning signs are troubling. Hence we are responding in a robust way."
I guess, since the New York subway “terrorist scare” turned out to be a hoax, Bushco needs something else to try and get us good and crazy and totally distracted.

Please see “Bush Crony Alert” on 10/6 if you need more information on this.

The beat goes on…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here. I know this has nothing to do with your site but I have a blog which you can see by going to www.adminsupervisor.blogspot.com....recently I've been asking for ideas for stuff to write about. Take a look and see if there is anything I should do to make it better. Any suggestions would be great.

I also have a work at home site. Its all about, need I say it, working from home. I think people should have the choice to build their own income instead of somebody else’s. Freedom of well being and all of that...anyway take a look see what you think.

Keep up the good work, I'll be back to visit. Adrian