Thursday, August 13, 2026

Thursday Stuff


Kenny Hesse of Really American gives us the latest on Mango Mussolini’s plane switch– OK, so I want to make sure I have this right...so the Gropenfuhrer was due to leave a summit in Turkey last month on AF One, but ended up escaping with the aid of a catering cart and taking a secret plane instead, with the press assigned to cover him being potentially exposed to attack from Iran if that country decided to take a shot at the presidential jet (which I definitely DO NOT condone of course)...and oh yeah, that Laura Loomer bit is funny for all of the wrong reasons of course...also, I don’t know if that Lego video came from Iran or not, but if it did, I definitely have to give them props for turning around so fast on this (though I really don’t want to, but I guess I have to)...former Air Force Secretary Frank Kendall weighs in also; Kendall indeed has sued our outlaw administration to restore his security clearance...glad Hesse ends this clip with a comment on that ridiculous statement from #47 about Communism...more here (looks like Little Marco ended up not making the cut and was exposed on AF One to a potential attack along with everyone else – normally I would just be snarky about this, but even though I detest these people, I won’t make a joke about endangering people’s safety...more here)...NSFW/H...



...and Brittany Page talks about all the ways Cheetoh Hitler is screwing over kids, starting with proposed cuts to SNAP causing more of them to go hungry, with the dough used to fund yet another forever Mideast war and cover monuments in D.C. with gold leaf...lines grow ever longer at food banks with more and more families having to choose between food and medications in what purports to be the richest country on earth...oh, and it looks like #47 will skate on a proposed IRS penalty of $100 million...and did I mention that Dementia J. Trump is going after Head Start also (taking a page out of Project 2025, yet another reason to excoriate that contemptible Russell Vought)...glad that Page went through the proposed awful changes from the Trump gang – with all of the outrages from these cretins, I temporarily forgot about trying to withhold Medicaid payments to blue states...“Nazi sh*t” indeed...slightly NSFW/H also...



...and John of The Damage Report discusses the proliferation of Flock cameras, gathering all kinds of data whether we want them to or not...looks like those fine words about unnecessary surveillance were spoken by a gentleman at a town hall meeting in Findley, MN...and 90K cameras across 6K communities, huh? I must have missed the robust public debate that preceded this grotesque invasion of our privacy...apparently, Flock is turning over info to government and law enforcement, leading to misidentification of people and subsequent arrest – I’m sure there will be lawsuits aplenty over this madness...oh yeah, it looks like cops have also been using Flock cameras to track their former relationship partners, just for sh*ts and giggles I guess...also, this leads back to the plague of VC investment run amok (to the tune of $1 billon), which shouldn’t surprise anybody either...fortunately, it looks like 60 municipalities have forced their local governments to cancel Flock contracts – just need to keep up the fight here...



...and when even Sen. Foghorn Leghorn of Louisiana says that the scam SAVE Act is dead, I think you can believe it (though the Gropenfuhrer will continue to play his stoo-pid games up until and after the election of course...and leave it to some Fix Noise hairdo to laughably call it “an election integrity bill”)...and I realize characters like Sean Inanity don’t give a damn about the hardship this creates for workers at the polls, who FREAKING CHECK TO MAKE SURE YOU’RE REGISTERED ANYWAY BY YOUR SIGNATURE (at least, that’s the way it works in Doomsy-land)...as David Shuster of Rebel HQ says, non-citizen voting is extremely rare and is caught by the poll workers (along with the fact that those trying to game the system this way are usually Republicans – one example is here)... and “Manhood Meltdown” when referring to James Talarico at the Roger Ailes BS Factory? Yeah, that attack line will work...SMDH...



...and I’m not sure how I missed this from Jimmy Kimmel, but I’ll add it now (YouTube seems to have an issue with Kimmel’s clips for some reason – I’ll see if this gets some kind of TOS violation also)...



...and here is another seasonal number.

No comments: