Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Wednesday Stuff


I know on Monday I acted like I was fed up over people losing their collective minds on the Trump/Thanksgiving/Ye/Nick Fuentes stuff, but I honestly didn’t mean to communicate that the whole matter should be ignored...part of my response had to do with my total disgust over inadvertently paying any attention at all to contemptible guttersnipes like Fuentes, but Rachel Maddow brought us this clip with segments of Fuentes spreading his filth, and I think we do indeed need to pay attention to this execrable worm (excerpts come from Right Wing Watch and People for the American Way, who are truly doing God’s work)...



...and some of these Fuentes clips repeat I know, but yeah, it’s a little spooky (but not surprising) to see how closely what he says is mirrored by The Roger Ailes BS Factory, to say nothing of the Gropenfuhrer, as The Daily Show points out (NSFW/H)...



...and on the subject of right-wing grifters, Sam and Emma of The Majority Report tell us about Jenna Ellis making fun of the Colorado police announcement recognizing the gender pronouns of the victims in the Club Q massacre, which, at the time, was the latest episode of gun carnage in this country...Ellis was also a senior legal advisor to Doug Mastriano during his campaign for PA governor – sickens me that I have to inhabit the same planet as life forms like Ellis (and Mastriano also actually)...



...and Jesse Dollemore brings us this video of Herschel Walker basically saying that you haven't earned the right to vote if you were born after 1990, or something (wow, is boomer entitlement ever on display among everyone present in this clip - all except Jesse of course...to help Dem incumbent U.S. Senator of Georgia Raphael Warnock, click here)...



...and here are more seasonal selections.





Update: RIP Christine McVie - part of me wants to include "Songbird," and maybe I will later.



No comments: