Thursday, July 30, 2020

Thursday Stuff


I echo Cenk’s comments about Herman Cain in the video; agreed with Cain on virtually nothing, but I’m sorry for his family and friends…for the love of God, people, please wear a bleeping mask and listen to what medical science is telling us about this pandemic!...



...a lesson plainly lost on most of the life forms in this clip, apparently…


Update 8/1/20: The stupidity and entitlement displayed here by Repug Ohio State Rep Candice Keller is absolutely nauseating. She was asked to wear a face covering at the Gettysburg visitor's center and apparently had a meltdown. The visitor's center is a relatively small facility when compared to the rest of the park, which is largely hallowed ground of course with what I believe is the largest collection of outdoor statuary in North America. The fact that that this idiot couldn't even make an accommodation for a smaller location versus the rest of the park...yeah, that about says it, doesn't it? (and believe me, "I've had it with the stupid" too!)

…and I tend to agree with Brian Tyler Cohen about a statute of limitations for lies, and we should start with this Trump clown Peter Navarro…personally (and I know I have a lot of company here), if someone claims to speak for the Gropenfuhrer’s ruinous regime, I automatically assume they’re not telling the truth, as Navarro does here on COVID-19, though of course he can’t resist sticking in that racist slur about the “Chinese virus”…as Cohen reminds us, the issue is that our ruling cabal of liars and criminals COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY FELL DOWN IN THEIR RESPONSE…



…and it looks like “Goober” Gohmert has tested positive also, though of course he blames the mask and had no regard whatsoever for exposing people to the virus (typical)…



…and one of the people Gohmert apparently exposed to the virus was Mango Mussolini’s consigliere Bill Barr; despite what Barr wishes for us, I hope he doesn’t get sick, but it might be karma for him also if he did (and kudos to Pramila Jayapal for “bringing receipts” here)…



...and "Why don't I have a high approval rating," huh? Maybe it's because you're a fucking monster...



...and here's a song about hope, which we shouldn't forget about - that's how it sounds to me anyway and hopefully you too.

No comments: