Monday, July 06, 2020

Monday Stuff


Gee, I hope everyone had a nice Fourth – video loops all over again (based on this)...



…and sticking with the Sunshine State…talk about a Mickey Mouse idea...heh - and yeah, I know it really isn't funny at all (Ana and Cenk explain)...



…and Brian Tyler Cohen tells us about Repug U.S. Senator Joni Ernst of Iowa basically saying that Obama bungled Ebola (where only 2 people died), but Mango Mussolini is showing great leadership, or something, on COVID-19 (where we’ve lost about 130,000 so far...to do something about Ernst, please click here)…



…and Sam and the TMR crew weigh in on the statues debate, taking a look at the one where Lincoln is depicted freeing a slave at Lincoln’s feet – aside from any scatological implications you might draw, my own take on it…for as much as my take actually matters, I know…is that the statue, well intentioned as it is, reflects probably a fifth-grade understanding of the issue with a sensibility that’s about 100 years old at least…no issue at all with taking it down…



…and speaking of history, I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again – why the hell can’t the Democrats show enough of a spine to come up with ads like this??!!...



…and it looks like Our Treasonous Orange Dictator is ripping off another well-known artist (here) – I took a look outside the window and thought immediately of this tune.

No comments: