Monday, November 25, 2019

Monday Stuff


Farron Cousins tells us about a life form named Ken LaCorte, who, it seems, is running a “fake news farm” in Macedonia (didn’t believe there was such a thing either, and yeah, I’m sure it’s legal because you have to prove intent somehow – doesn’t make it any less disgusting, though)…



…and God, was this funny – and richly deserved too




…and Rudy has “insurance”? You mean, like a mobster? I hope one day Rudy ends up doing a “perp walk”



…and David Doel tells us about Bernie trending upward in the polls; and yeah, Biden is “The scourge of cable news” indeed…I’m starting to understand how the phrase “OK, boomer” became a thing…



…and Kyle tells us the latest about the coup in Bolivia – yep, scary stuff…



…and I’m not exactly sure where I’ll be this Thursday or what I’ll be doing (well, aside from the usual for the holiday), but I definitely didn’t want to forget about this song.

No comments: