Friday, November 01, 2019

Friday Stuff


(I know I was able to post for all five days this week, but that will probably be the exception rather than the rule going forward, just to let you know.)

To begin, David Doel tells us about the passage of the impeachment resolution against Our Treasonous, Tiny Handed Orange Dictator in the U.S. House (I agree with him on not just the emoluments, but also the 10 instances of obstruction identified by Robert Mueller)…



…and Seth Meyers gives us his take on the runup to the vote and the predictable spin from the “party of Lincoln” and their media pals and other operatives…



…and gosh, it looks like Mango Mussolini’s political party is in a bit of a tizzy about the elections next year – c’est dommage (honestly though, I don’t want to contemplate that at the moment)…



…and I’ll admit that there are times when I’ve gotten a little annoyed at MSNBC, particularly over its periodic Russia fixation (and yes, I know the story is critically important, but I just can’t deal at times), as well as the network’s attempt to disappear Bernie Sanders, but I have to give Rachel Maddow credit for tackling this issue, namely, that the state of Missouri is, in essence, trying to outlaw abortion altogether, with the help of this Randall Williams lunatic and his spreadsheet tracking the menstrual cycles of women seeking services from Planned Parenthood…this is government-inflicted cruelty and misery the likes of which I can’t recall that I’ve ever seen – because of this, Williams should be forced to announce to the entire world every time he has an erection…



…and if you’re looking for someone who’s at least partly responsible for the utterly disgusting behavior noted in the prior video, then I would lay some blame at the feet of this Rick Wiles character, as David Pakman explains…



…and happy upcoming 65th birthday to Adam Ant – when I think of the Gropenfuhrer, I often think of the title of this song.

No comments: