Thursday, September 05, 2019

Thursday Stuff


Hold on a minute – I’ll just get my Sharpie and make myself look about 10 years younger and give myself about a million page views a day...yes, I’ve definitely asked the question Ana poses at the end (more context on the latest Gropenfuhrer insanity is here, here, here, here and here)…



Update 9/9/19: Typical for this pathetic bunch of criminals, frauds and pissants (here)...

…and Seth Meyers gives us a “Closer Look” from a day or so ago with more on Dorian, as well as Pence joining in the grift in Ireland (and yes, here is more related idiocy from our Treasonous Orange Meat Sack)…



…and Farron Cousins tells us about Repugs freaking out over the disclosure of their donors which, as Cousins points out, is readily available public information (and I checked out on Whoopi Goldberg awhile back also, to tell you the truth)…



…and David Doel tells us about the British MP who gave it back to Boris Johnson over Johnson’s ridiculous racial attacks (I was waited on by a cashier wearing a burqa in the Boots chemist a few years ago, and yeah, I lived to tell the tale, shockingly enough – in a related story as they say, I don’t have a clue as to whether or not Johnson will be able to force a “snap” election which, I believe, may enable him to get a “hard” Brexit passed with or without the Queen’s support; Chris Hayes had a good video about the UK thing last night, but of course it’s not available from MSNBC’s awful web site…the more I watch the news reports on this, the more confused I am, which may be part of Johnson’s scheme also I realize…also, apparently YouTube demonetized this video for some reason – to support David Doel, please click here)…



…and believe it or not, the “Button-Down Mind” himself is 90 – happy birthday to Bob Newhart



…and speaking of milestones, I don’t know how Al Stewart can be 74, but somehow he is – here’s to an appreciation of someone who has made a lot of great, literate music, not just including “Year Of The Cat.”

No comments: