Friday, September 27, 2019

Friday Stuff


John Iadarola of The Damage Report tells us here about the feud brewing between Shep Smith and Tucker Carlson of Fix Noise over the latest antics from Mango Mussolini, with Smith coming to the defense of Judge Andrew Napolitano (lots of issues with Napolitano, but he’s right to call out the Gropenfuhrer over the Ukraine-related stuff – by the way, the pic has to do with the fact that Carlson inherited his money when his father remarried, as noted here)…



Update 9/29/19: Way too damn funny (here)...

..and with apologies to Cenk, I don’t trust a single word coming out of the mouths of Jeff Flake or Willard Mitt Romney, but to me, the takeaway in this clip is the polling on the question of impeachment, which definitely is moving against Generalissimo Trump…



…and I’ll admit that I’m not the biggest fan of Nicolle Wallace, since she’s just another “Never Trumper” who will likely flip back to Team R when Our Treasonous, Tiny Handed Orange Dictator is finally gone, but kudos to her for cutting away from President Fergus Laing over his incessant lying (and Matt Miller also)…



…and I didn’t want to let the week come to a close without acknowledging this bit of revisionist history from the WaPo on Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren; I see much to like and support in both of them, and I definitely haven’t made up my mind yet, but “Democracy Dies In Darkness” when you don’t tell the truth either, as David Doel explains…



…and I think this is an even more ridiculous example of what Doel is referring to…



…and with all of the speculation about the brave whistle blower who started the metaphorical ball rolling against our calamitous, incompetent head of state over Ukraine, it’s perhaps an odd coincidence that another patriotic American has now left us, and I’m referring to Joe Wilson – tributes are here, and this makes me recall this clip when Bill Maher used to be good (NSFW)…



...and as far as I'm concerned, "only a fool" would be unhappy to hear the news that Archbishop Charles Chaput of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia has tendered his resignation (more here and here...now he can go on Hugh Hewitt's program and whine about America's moral decay, or something, at his leisure - yep, as I said, only a fool...)...



...and here's a nice, relatively new tune to help us kick-start the weekend - hope it's a good one for everybody.

No comments: