Tuesday, August 06, 2019

Tuesday Stuff


I saw Baton Rouge Walmart trending on Twitter, and I said to myself, yep, I know what this is; fortunately, it wasn’t any worse…



And yes, I think this about says it…


…and I’m definitely not a fan of Dem U.S. House Rep Tim Ryan, but good for him knowing what his priorities are (and as awful as Sen. Mr. Elaine Chao is, I see some stern words from Sen. Charles Schumer on this and other matters, but nothing else – and that’s a scary statistic about the Trumpian judges #MassMurderMitch is ramming through the Senate…and I hope more people pay attention too – long past time for this entire country, not just enlightened segments of it, to wake the f*ck up...I don't think Michael Brooks ever watched a "Snagglepuss" cartoon, or else he would have picked up on Sam's reference)…



…and RIP Toni Morrison



…and yeah, I need a bit of a summer “palate cleanser” of sorts, even if it is an admittedly silly video like this one (with a bit of a literary theme I realize).

No comments: