Friday, June 14, 2019

Friday Stuff


It looks like Sarah Huckabilly Sanders will now be able to lie with impunity in her spare time (here); I’m sure a gig at Fix Noise awaits…



…and yeah, it looks like the Gropenfuhrer just made about 2 years’ worth of investigating utterly unnecessary by admitting straight-up that he’d collude with a foreign hostile power to try and win an election (and I stand by what I said here, but maybe we still need to move things along a little faster…time to “cut the crap” indeed)…



…and Rachel Maddow tells us about the latest insanity involving the U.S. and Iran; I don’t trust Mike Pompeo as far as I can pee (and this is definitely important to keep in mind also)…



…and we know what kind of vermin the “alt-right” truly are, but I agree with Cenk – how brainless was it for Detroit to allow these creatures to come anywhere near a pride parade (and good point by Cenk about Skokie, IL – he and Ana of TYT explain)…



…and good job by AOC to bring the proverbial heat on what the regime of Generalissimo Trump is trying to do with the 2020 census and that stupid (and quite probably illegal) “citizenship” question…



…and congratulations to now Sir Michael Palin, and he may be right – he may end up as the only knighted member of Monty Python (here)…



…and for personal reasons, I failed to include a tune a few weeks ago for Mother’s Day, so I’ll try to make amends here (this is LOUD)…



…and happy Father’s Day (this tune has been on my mind lately...we're constantly reminded how precious the gift of time truly is...hope we're all able to make the most of it).

No comments: