Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Wednesday Stuff


Carlos Maza of Vox does a commendable job here I think of explaining how Fix Noise infiltrates our supposedly “respectable” media with their idiocy (I believe Atrios once described this oh-so-indelicately as the “puke funnel,” which was spot-on)…



…and speaking of the devil spawn of Rupert Murdoch and Roger Ailes, the TMR crew tells us of Stuart Varney losing it when defending capitalism…yeah, I’d like to know what Varney’s reaction would be if he needed a bathroom break and was told to pee into a trash can instead to keep his job…and in case you think that’s an exaggeration, I give you this



…and Mike Malloy tells us about the students from a Christian college (Taylor University I believe) walking out on Mike Pence (very NSFW – and that slimy POS also said this to the West Point graduates...of course, Pence never served himself, though his son does)…



…and when it comes to climate matters, I give Dem U.S. House Rep Jared Huffman of California props for this



…and I know I’m a bit behind on this; Joy Reid weighs in on the proposed redesign of the $20 with Harriet Tubman (sooo, it takes NINE YEARS to prevent some of our paper currency from counterfeiting? Yeah – there was NO FREAKING WAY that Generalissimo Trump was going to replace Andrew Jackson or else the tiki torch crowd would have lost what’s left of their minds)…

…and if I’m going to include this tune for May, I know I’d better hurry up.

No comments: