Friday, May 10, 2019

Friday Stuff


Probably won’t be posting for about a week for personal reasons – there are times when I just can’t work up the rage I feel like I need to comment on this stuff properly…why on earth anyone would be so cowed into voting for a politician that allows this evil status quo with guns to go on for another minute is something I will never, ever understand (and let us never forget this young man)…



…and I’m sticking with Now This for the following from Dem U.S. House Rep Jamie Raskin…



…and as if to illustrate further what Raskin said, I give you this from The Damage Report…



...and after watching these clips, I have to admit that I'm in the mood for a tune to properly communicate my disgust, so on behalf of Trump supporters everywhere, I'll offer this.

No comments: