Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Tuesday Stuff


Cenk, John and Tommy Vietor tell us about Louie Gohmert’s reaction to the New Zealand gun massacre (and, by extension, the Republican Party also…yep, as far as I’m concerned, Gohmert remains the stupidest life form in the universe)…



…and Stephanie Ruhle interviews David Enrich of the New York Times, who wrote the story about the Gropenfuhrer and Deutsche Bank, which has a lot to answer for as far as I'm concerned…



…and speaking of money, Mike Malloy brings us another NSFW commentary on the latest Repug bait-and-switch on taxes; we’re about to find out if we got socked also (not optimistic here I have to admit)…



…and with the Ruhle clip in mind…well, don’t look now, but I think I stumbled across the “Trump For President 2020” campaign theme song.

No comments: