Wednesday, December 05, 2018

Wednesday Stuff


Seth Meyers tells us about Generalissimo Trump’s recent performance at the G20 summit – again, I’m a little behind on some stuff because of the “dead Poppy Bush” thing going on…and “get me out of here,” huh? Just grab a change of clothes, suitcase of Russian money, hop a plane and take off for parts unknown, then – definitely works for me (not in love with the idea of “President Pence,” though, I hasten to add, since that’s a whole other version of crazy too)…



…and gee, maybe we ought to do something about this climate change thing, as John I. tells us…




…oh, and the Dow lost almost 800 points yesterday, and the other major market indices lost ground too (maybe “Tariff Man” should STFU…yeah, good luck with that I know…markets are closed today for Poppy Bush’s funeral)…



…and last Saturday was World AIDS Day (every December 1st), and my bad for forgetting that as I know I have in the past; here is a scene from “And The Band Played On” with Matthew Modine as Dr. Don Francis (and with all of the remembrances about Number 41 currently going on, I don’t think we should forget this either)…



...and here are two more seasonal selections.



No comments: