Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Tuesday Stuff


I wish I could agree with the sentiment that the PA election for governor is “over” (and in favor of the Dem incumbent Tom Wolf, I hasten to add), but I know it definitely isn’t, and I was reminded of that when I heard about this from our fat-headed Repug nominee, as well as this – in response, to help Wolf, click here



Update 8/22/18: Yep, Wagner and Lou Barletta are each doing their best (worst?) to see who can "out-Trump" the other (here).

…and Chris Hayes discusses the remark about Don McGahn supposedly being a “rat” (takes one to know one, doesn’t it, Generalissimo Trump?) – and yeah, before we consider McGahn to be such a supposedly heroic figure (with McGahn doing all this because he doesn’t want to end up “in the slam,” let’s not forget), let’s also think about all of the radical right nut jobs McGahn is helping to put on our courts, to say nothing of his role to try and get Brett Kavanaugh to join The Supremes – the clip from “The Sopranos” is the perfect context, by the way…



…and Mike Papantonio tells us that the potential merger between Tribune Media and the Sinclair Broadcasting Group won’t go through – womp womp (yes, this is more from The Putin Network, but the reporting looks pretty solid to me)…



...and I know I'm falling behind on my summer tunes again - here is a bit of a "guilty pleasure" I guess (may have to crank the volume a bit).

No comments: