Saturday, August 18, 2018

Saturday Stuff


Yeah, it appears that Larry Kudlow is every bit the type of miscreant that you would expect to populate the Gropenfuhrer’s cabinet of fools and frauds (and a snowflake to boot based on this)…



Update 8/22/18: Only on a news day as utterly unbelievable as yesterday could this story be put on the proverbial back burner.

…and of all the Trump criminals in our ruling regime, I think we need to pay more attention to this Elliott Broidy character – I’ll admit that paying off the women Trump cheated with may be low-hanging fruit, as it were, by comparison with the mountain of other garbage, and as much as I detest Trump I’m still not hearing proof that he knocked up somebody and paid for an abortion, but it wouldn’t surprise me at all if it eventually turned out to be true…



…and Farron Cousins talks about a Robert Reich column about how Generalissimo Trump is trying to abolish every regulation that he can, although this is definitely a “team R,” thing overall if you will (and Cousins doesn’t provide any proof that it’s partly a “team D” thing as well, unfortunately, though I’m sure he could back up that claim)…



…and speaking of Reich, he tells us why our Treasonous, Tiny Handed Orange Egomaniac’s trade war is ruinous for this country…



…and I hope you’re up for an encore of Aretha Franklin tunes, because here it comes (and of all of her legendary recordings, “Think” may be the most transcendent as far as I’m concerned).



No comments: