Sunday, July 22, 2018

Sunday Stuff


I have to admit that I was as aghast as anyone else to hear about what happened with #HelsinkiDon last week, but alas I wasn’t able to offer anything in response and I know I have some makeup work to do, so please allow me to offer the following segment with Ali Velshi and Sen. Jeff Merkley (oh, and I didn’t run into “Dersh,” which was probably just as well – may end up revving this up again in fits and starts…we’ll see)…



…and I was just as repulsed to hear about this, even though it isn’t surprising in the least; I’m beginning to think the Russians are bankrolling the whole damn GOP through the NRA (pertains to the U.S. House Repugs’ “zeroing out” funding for a measure to improve election infrastructure – good stuff by Steny Hoyer, who I’m sure will be widely criticized yet again by our side for being nothing but a “corporate Dem”)…



…and speaking of Russians, Stephen Colbert tells us about Maria Butina, who apparently gets around in GOP circles too (and with this Paul Erickson guy, who formerly advised John Wayne Bobbitt…and ”a forehead that just won’t quit”…priceless!)…



…and happy belated 70th birthday to Yusuf Islam, otherwise known as Cat Stevens of course.

No comments: