Monday, July 02, 2018

Monday Stuff


(I know this pic doesn’t directly complement the first video in the manner that I usually go for, but I thought the quote from Joe Kennedy III was too good not to include here.)

To begin, Farron Cousins tells us that the Trumpsters are actually right to scream about fake news, but not in the way they would ever imagine - NSFW…



…and gosh, Fix Noise has a new lady CEO who is suddenly concerned about “inappropriate remarks” – must…stifle…uproarious…LAUGHTER!!! (and I’m sorry, I know Cenk has an axe to grind about MSNBC, and I can’t say I totally blame him, but to immediately pivot to that network instead of the US Pravda network at about 2:34 here is really silly, though Cenk is absolutely right of course about the role that profit plays in this for everybody)…



…and yeah, when all else fails, it’s just a matter of stoking the fears and prejudices of their beloved “base” when it comes to the Party of Lincoln, as Kyle K. points out (NSFW again)…



…and here’s a newer tune with some summer-looking stuff going on, even though the video is a bit edgy I guess.

No comments: