Friday, May 25, 2018

Friday Stuff


Gee, I guess the Gropenfuhrer thought he wasn’t going to get the ratings he wanted for his North Korea reality TV show episode, so he had a hissy fit, picked up his toys and went home (I have to admit that I’m getting a little tired at this point of people like Andrew Ross Sorkin acting polite in the face of this craziness, including this)…



…and yeah, nothing to see here, just the sitting President of the U.S. trying to subvert the investigation of Special Counsel Robert Mueller, as David Kris, former assistant attorney general for national security, tells us (yeah, Emmet Flood, Trump’s lawyer, was just there to “facilitate”…yeah, that’s the ticket)…



…all of which puts an exclamation point, as far as I’m concerned, on this recent “New Rule” from Bill Maher…



…oh, and let’s shed a tear for the poor deluded saps who pissed away their vote for our Treasonous, Tiny-Handed, Impulse-Control-Issue Orange Dictator (sorry, but I’m all out of compassion for these jokers)…



…however, as Mike Malloy tells us, Number 45 has no shortage of compassion for workers…in China (very NSFW, though I think Malloy is absolutely right…an update is here)…



…and I thought this was a nice new tune from a longtime singer who, I’m sure, has weathered a few travails but has still managed to do good work.

No comments: