Monday, March 12, 2018

Monday Stuff


I mean, OF COURSE the NRA is suing to lift the age restriction on buying the weapon of mass slaughter that they want everyone to have (even though the bill doesn’t actually ban AR-15s, which it should, but the bill is progress of a sort, however minimal, but of course the ammo-sexuals won’t even allow that)…


...and Don Lemon, David Jolly and Norm Eisen talk about more Trumpster “let them eat cake” BS, including Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke’s $139,000 office doors…and "outdated procurement processes"? Yeah, that's the ticket - not more greed head BS typical for this regime. GMAFB!...



...and normally I wouldn't take pleasure in another's personal misfortune, but I'll make an exception for this scumbag...



…and it looks like Dem U.S. House Rep Sean Maloney of New York ended up going toe to toe with The Dragon Lady (of all the incompetent Trumpsters, I would say that Mrs. McConnell…and she LOVES to be called that, by the way…is the most angrily combative, something to consider in light of this and this - I hoped I would never have to post on this woman again, but we are where we are I know)...


…and tomorrow is the day to get out and vote for Conor Lamb in PA-18, people!...



…and my guess is that, if Stanley Kubrick had lived to make a sequel to “Eyes Wide Shut,” it might have looked like this.

No comments: