Saturday, February 17, 2018

Saturday Stuff


“Yeah, no it isn’t” is damn right – can’t fake the quivering in Jimmy Kimmel’s voice, which is commendable as far as I’m concerned…long past time to do something about guns in this country (here...and I liked this response also)…



...and this gives us an idea of the type of mentality we're up against...



…and I’m sure the people in the prior clip are fed a daily regimen of the type of bile inflicted by Fix Noise on this and many other issues (the very last commenter is right, but of course that nematode Bret Baier shoots her down, so to speak)…


...though I think the kids coming up are way smarter than too many of the damn adults on this issue (and in a related story...)...


…and to say I’m desperately looking for “good” news here is an understatement, and I have it (returning to the Sunshine State), and that would be Dem Margaret Good’s win in Florida's 72nd state district this week (a district the Gropenfuhrer won by 5 points in 2016)…


…and maybe it’s a little trite to keep putting up these gun tunes, but if it helps keep this issue front and center, then so be it.

No comments: