Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Wednesday Stuff


Looks like former Sixer Charles Barkley once again spoke truth on the GOP tax scam (and of course, leave it to the ESPN announcer to more or less laugh it off); following that, Joy Reid talks to former Reaganite Bruce Bartlett, who has definitely seen the light – he makes a good point that the Repugs are slobbering all over Generalissimo Trump because they don’t want an “ultra-right” primary opponent…paging Dean Malik vs. Bri-Fi on that one)…



…and speaking of guns, kudos to NY Gov Andrew Cuomo for this, as Kyle K. points out (I have issues with Cuomo on other matters, but I think he’s spot-on here when it comes to keeping guns out of the hands of domestic abusers…NSFW)…



…and leave it to Dave Chappelle to cut right to the heart of the matter when it comes to supporters of the Gropenfuhrer (very NSFW)…



…and with the prior clip in mind, I give you the latest installment of “This Day In Doomsy History” (more or less) from 12/26/13, in which unemployed workers got the shaft from congressional Republicans this time of the year; of course, now, it’s them and damn near everybody else (here and here)…



…and gosh, it looks like Preznit Tiny Handed Orange Treasonous Egomaniac may have a melt down over the invitation his predecessor will likely receive to next spring’s royal wedding in the UK – pass the popcorn…


…and I’m not 100 percent sure of how I’m going to finish up the year when it comes to video selections, but I should remind us that, among other notables, we lost Chuck Berry this year – I didn’t get to this video when I featured others by Berry in a tribute, so please allow me to do so now.

No comments: