Thursday, December 21, 2017

Thursday Stuff


(And yeah, either this guy or this guy would be awful for their own reasons also, but at least they wouldn't have "the attention span of a gnat on meth," as Repug strategist Rick Wilson so correctly put it. And it wouldn't lessen the motivation of "the resistance" either, or it certainly shouldn't anyway.)

(Oh, and by the way, DSC and DCCC, I know you’re trying to get ready for next year, but when you send me your leech-like fundraising emails, it REALLY isn’t a good idea to begin your screeching by telling me how many times you’ve already emailed me trying to suck some $$$ out of me – “Nancy Pelosi Emailed. Steny Hoyer Emailed. Ben Ray Lujan Emailed. Tom Perez Emailed. Zasu Pitts (Google her) Emailed…” I don’t appreciate being talked to like I’m some kind of a f*cking deadbeat!).

And speaking of next year (which I realize we need to do, even though we’re in the midst of the holidays), this 45-second clip should be put in a time capsule and replayed as frequently as possible (“have fun storming the castle,” according to a line from a favorite movie)…


…and here is a related Nail. Hammer. Head. video from Robert Reich…


…and when it comes to health care, I would say that our friends up north continue to get it right as a country, as opposed to us…


…and I know, one day, we’ll have another president capable of basic human decency – just a reminder that Generalissimo Trump’s predecessor knows how to spend the holiday season…


…and I know I’ve cut back on the holiday videos largely because of other stuff competing for my time, but here are four that I definitely don’t want to forget about (including the one where I’m STILL looking for a bicarbonate of soda).







No comments: