Thursday, December 14, 2017

Thursday Stuff


God, I can’t believe it’s actually been five years (here – and on a federal level, not a goddamn thing happened in response)…


…and as expected, the corporate criminals of the regime of Generalissimo Trump voted to kill Net Neutrality today (here and here); way too little too damn late for some of the “R” party clowns in the video noted by Cenk and Ana (and again, I thoroughly detest the wingnutosphere, but I’ll never say that they shouldn’t have a voice)…



…and in light of this highly interesting news, I thought it was appropriate to revisit this great “Rewrite” clip from Lawrence O’Donnell (more here on Ryan’s one-time hero)…



…and potty mouth Kyle K. tells us that the Gropenfuhrer has a new accuser, this time from Fix Noise (and I agree with Kyle about the Dems “weaponizing” accusations – going back and forth on whether or not Al Franken should have stepped down prior to completion of the Ethics Committee investigation; Chris Hayes, who I sincerely thought knew better, recently tried to draw an equivalency on “All In” between what Franken and #45 did; not condoning either, but to me, that’s what you should expect from The Comcast Network given that Franken was their chief antagonist – NSFW)…



…and given this awful anniversary, here are a couple of more muted seasonal selections.



No comments: