Saturday, October 07, 2017

Saturday Stuff


Rachel Maddow reminds us what happened in our media a year ago today and the consequences; as far as I’m concerned, the Repugs are low down enough to pull a lot of garbage, but they’re not smart enough by themselves to orchestrate everything that happened on that day, and I’m talking about the timing of the news stories, not the obvious hacks (Maddow talked later with Jennifer Palmieri and Glen Caplin of the Hillary Clinton campaign…



…and I know I’ve been a little behind on this, but since I know you love it – heh – here is the latest installment of “This Day in Doomsy History” (more or less) from 10/5/12; yes, I know the video is a campaign promo for Obama, but I think its message about “trickle down on” economics is timely in light of this (big surprise, I know)…



…and here are four more of my favorite Tom Petty tunes to wrap up my tribute.







No comments: