Monday, October 30, 2017

Monday Stuff


And it looks like the dominoes have started to fall for real (here)…

…and K.O. reminds us once more how the Gropenfuhrer uses (abuses?) Twitter (though I think calling #45 the “FDR” of ANYTHING is more than a bit much…I get Keith's point, though)…



…and Rachel Maddow tells us about what is apparently the surprise resignation of U.S. Attorney Dana Boente – maybe not the biggest news story at the moment, but then again, based on the Mueller probe – well, we’ll see, won’t we…



…and I think this video is particularly timely given this story (kudos to the Houston Texans for standing up – or “kneeling” up, I guess – to their stupid owner)…


…and I know I touched on this already, but I’m going to do so again; Farron Cousins comments on that utterly disgusting budget passed by the U.S. House last Thursday (and, as noted previously, “Bri-Fi,” who has problems on other issues, commendably voted No as one of the 20 Repugs who opposed this atrocity...oh, and by the way, it's true that they should do this anyway, but how about some props to the Dem caucus for remaining in total opposition?)…



…”and I’m proud to be an American, where at least I know I’m free”…and yes, that definitely is snark (oh, and with that tune in mind, I give you this)…


…and yeah, I always wait until the end of the month for this tune with about one day to spare, and I’m doing it again here.

No comments: