Thursday, September 07, 2017

Thursday Stuff


How about “two weeks” left in your utterly wretched presidency, Herr Gropenfuhrer?...



…and there are so many outrages going on right now with our tiny-handed impulse-control-issue-child of a chief executive, but though I’m sure nobody is forgetting his DACA atrocity, I’m presenting this video about it anyway (more here and here)…


…and I can’t imagine the stupidity of people who still continue to listen to that fathead Flush Limbore, and hopefully I never will (here)…


Update 9/8/17: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

…particularly given this (for help, click here)…



…but I guess some of the same life forms who think climate change is just a scheme to make that fat Al Gore rich are outraged over this instead…



…even though their hero is a few fries short of a happy meal, you might say…



..and here are a couple more Steely Dan tunes to wrap up my tribute to Walter Becker…I have to dip out for a few days for personal reasons – not sure if I’ll be able to post on Monday the 11th, but I’ll try; if not, I should be back to this by the 12th or so.



No comments: