Tuesday, August 08, 2017

Tuesday Stuff

Umm, does anyone else besides me think that it’s waaaaay past time to impeach this lunatic (here)?

And spare me that this somehow makes Trump “presidential” like Harry Truman – yes, Truman did say something similar on August 6, 1945, but we were trying to finish that little squabble called…oh, it was just on the tip of my tongue; I know it’s in the history books…oh yeah, WORLD WAR FREAKING TWO!...


…and I’m sure the Gropenfuhrer has no objection to nuking a few sage grouse too (I wanted to gag reading that statement from Zinke about supposedly protecting them while making sure their habitat is basically destroyed so we can drill for oil)…


…and K.O. gives us the latest here – gosh, could it be that Jeanine Pirro of Fix Noise is somehow a member of the “Resistance” after all? Sorry if that gives away the end…



...and I know Huckleberry Graham has a spotty record at best when it comes to standing up to President Fergus Laing, but credit where it's due here...


…and Seth Meyers tells us about Generalissimo Trump’s 17-day vacation (leave him to wander around in Bedminster, NJ without his cell phone, OK? And maybe give him a metal detector to pass the time)…



…and I know I’m late with this idiocy from Alan Dershowitz, but kudos to Paul Butler and Richard Painter in particular for bringing down the proverbial hammer…



...and I guess you could say that Mickey Mouse has bigger "ears" than we thought (or maybe not)...


...and here's another summer tune (kind of an antique, but definitely still works IMHO).

No comments: