Friday, August 18, 2017

More Friday Stuff

Well, I suppose that this will give Steve Bannon the opportunity for more quality time with his meth lab (I also think a notable observation is here)…



…oh, and did you hear about Generalissimo Trump cutting funding for an anti-Nazi program that was funded by President Obama here (so of course it must be destroyed as far as the Orange Maniac is concerned)…


..and yeah, it looks like our Problem Child in Chief is actually thinking about pardoning truly awful immigrant-bashing AZ sheriff Joe Arpaio (the Phoenix brown shirt gathering rally is supposed to be Monday...this commentary doesn't include the latest "double-down" on Trump's original awful words; sorry, but there's only so much I can do about the timing)…



…and I’m behind on my summer and 1967 tunes, but I don’t know how THIS isn’t appropriate for the occasion of Bannon's departure.

No comments: