Tuesday, January 03, 2017

Tuesday Stuff

This clip runs on a bit, but I think there’s a lot of good information here from Former Clinton Labor Secretary Robert Reich about the rise of totalitarianism in this country…



...and Chris Hayes and media critic Bob Garfield try to dissect the lies of President-Elect Fergus Laing; here’s my idea – tell Big Orange Cheetoh that we don’t trust one goddamn word out of his mouth because he's nothing but a stinking liar (and by the way, if Trump actually cares about credibility - and I'm sure he doesn't - posing with Don King isn't such a good idea)…



…and sticking with press freedom, I’ll remember this item every time I hear about Joe and Mika and the rest of our Beltway political/media/industrial complex regurgitating talking points in truly stenographic fashion (try not to gag on the white wine and sweet and sour shrimp – NSFW)…



...and I thought this was a good report from the BBC about how our incoming Congress is now commendably diverse in terms of race, ethnicity and gender preference…just kidding – it’s still primarily a bunch of rich white guys…



…and speaking of those numbskulls (most of them anyway), I have an update to Rachel Maddow’s video (here) – and anyone who thinks the p*ssy-grabber-in-chief has something to do with it should read this



…and I think we’re going to need a lot to keep up the fight, and that includes our sense of humor.

No comments: