Monday, January 09, 2017

Monday Stuff

And yes, after this great speech by Meryl Streep, President-Elect Tiny Hands had his inevitable Twitter tantrum (here)…



...and what a pitiful, stupid gesture from a pitiful, stupid man - referring to The Big Orange Cheetoh of course...



Update 1/10/17: Great news here...

...and this is one of the very finest pieces of news reporting and commentary that I’ve yet heard on all of the stuff about Trump and his help from Putin to get elected, and I guess it isn’t surprising that it comes from Shep Smith; great, great work…



...and K.O. is out with #17, taking a calmer demeanor, though I'm fine with the outrage too (and I get the John Edwards thing, by the way, but try reading "Four Trials" first before you call me a rube, OK?)...



…and did somebody say “fake news”? That said, there is very definitely a scheme behind this utter madness, as Rachel Maddow explains…



…and yesterday marked what would have been the 70th birthday of David Bowie – yes, I know I’ve featured a lot of his music, which I think is completely deserved; I can’t think of any genre he worked in where he didn’t excel, and that includes covers like this one.

No comments: