Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Tuesday Stuff

Yeah, I think President-Elect Fergus Laing needs a little psychoanalysis at a minimum, and probably a straight jacket too while we’re at it…



...and dude, there’s nothing “satirical” about genocide, regardless of who you’re talking about – listen, I love free speech as much as anybody as long as no one is being physically hurt, but this comes fairly close to the “shouting fire in a crowded movie theater” test for my money…



…and yet again, it’s all about jobs! Jobs! Jobs! for Not Your Father’s Republican Party (NSFW)…



…and with the time left before the end of the year, I’d like to pay tribute to artists who left us in 2016, which was a particularly horrendous year on that front as well as others of course – I thought I’d kick things off with an homage to “the purple one.”

No comments: