Thursday, December 01, 2016

Thursday Stuff

Yeah, President-Elect Fergus Laing is truly compiling a “cabinet of deplorables,” as it were, and if you DIDN’T think that Trump would bring back the dregs of Bushco, including the person highlighted in the following clip, then you’re dumber than a bag of rocks (more here...I've never featured the guy in this video before, and if he thinks "Infowars" will touch this, then he is very much mistaken)…



…also Chris Hayes talks with Linda Sarsour about those oh-so-brave-in-their-imaginations voters for “Donald Drumpf” who now feel empowered to be even bigger assholes than they already are…



…and I have a couple of items I’ve been meaning to get to, so I’ll do so here; first, Alex Witt talks to Victoria DeFrancesco about the Repugs and all of their “Sanctuary Cities” BS (from the party that supposedly is opposed to “big gumint,” of course – I would say that we’re going to have GIGANTIC “big gumint” under President Fergus Laing…the takeaway for me on this is that, yes Virginia, if an “illegal” commits a crime, the Feds can indeed get them even if they live in a “sanctuary city”…great job by our corporate media to fail to explain THIS also, among other screw-ups, and yes, I'm being sarcastic)…



…second, Kyle K. tells us that “Governor Bully” opposes pot legalization in NJ, as stated on a radio call-in show (NSFW – yeah, typically the first thing Christie does is rip the caller, who admittedly was wrong…I think there should be selective legalization for medical reasons and some other exceptions, but I definitely favor decriminalization)…



…and I know I have to play catch-up on some of K.O.’s great “The Resistance” commentaries, like this one…



...and here is another seasonal number.

No comments: