Monday, October 24, 2016

Monday Stuff

(Hat tip to Kriston Capps and John Fugelsang on Twitter for the pic, which speaks volumes as far as I'm concerned)

It looks like the outpatients were out in force in Newtown, Pa last Friday night (here - I have to tell you that I was driving all over Wrightstown, Lahaska and Buckingham in Bucks County, PA on Saturday, and I saw a hell of a lot of YUUGE boards for all of these characters, including the Repug presidential nominee…also, maybe when this is all over, I’ll tell you about the political obscenity I heard on this from the pulpit too…pitiful)…


…all amplified by Kyle Kulinski here also (NSFW)…



Update: Can I be added to #TheList? CANICANICANIHUH? Pretty please (here)?

…and if this is part of HRC’s closing argument, it’s really a punch in the gut, which is totally deserved as far as I’m concerned (also, though I’m sure she’ll flip back to hating us when the election is over, right now Ana Navarro is kicking butt – good for her too)…


…and not a hell of a lot to “imagine” under the utterly ruinous prospects of “Fergus Laing” in An Oval Office, as K.O. points out…



…and with “Donald Drumpf” getting all the well-deserved bad press, let’s not forget about Chucky and Davey Koch too (here)…



…and given the political time of year, I guess this song could work on a couple of different levels.

No comments: