Friday, August 05, 2016

Friday Stuff

I guess “Donald Drumpf” would consider a boot across someone’s throat to be “safe” too (here)…



…and apparently we need to update this ad based on this



…and by the way, I’m not kidding (and the stuff about Nixon is truly chilling)…



…and I wonder if we should start calling him “Donald Trumpovich” (here - more here)…



…and I know some of this stuff on "Fergus Laing" has been done to death already, but I liked the comment from Seth Meyers in particular about Twitter here



…and it shouldn’t be necessary to run this ad since women should be on a par with men when it comes to equal pay, among other measures, but it is (to help, click here – I’m going to miss Barbara Mikulski)…



…and this is just a reminder to PA-08 folk that we can’t forget to help Steve Santarsiero in his fight to prevent “Mikey Part 2” this fall – to help, click here (and yes, it's true background checks weren't enacted, but not because Steve didn't give it a hell of an effort)…



…and I guess, given the earlier videos in particular, you can call this a theme for a “Trumpocalypse” that we have to make sure never happens.

No comments: