Monday, June 06, 2016

Monday Stuff

I’ll be honest – I think the writing is on the wall for Bernie…I think he ran a hell of a campaign, but some people I otherwise respect who support him are acting a bit unhinged (here)…that being said, I still thought this was a good NSFW commentary from Kyle Kulinski on Sanders (kind of loses me a bit with the last 2 minutes to go, though – does he SERIOUSLY think Hillary Clinton is worse than ANY REPUBLICAN??!! Bernie is great, but like all pols, he has stuff in his closet too)…



…and I’ll listen to Charlie Pierce talk about politics any day of the week, but I’m glad he knows so much about sports also (re, Muhammad Ali)…



...and I thought this was a great commentary about the media (especially about MSNBC) and the campaign from Bill Maher (even from that barely tolerable tool Matt Welch; we're not voting for "entertainer in chief" you meat sack - and sorry, it IS funny...NSFW)...



…and to commemorate the anniversary of the passing of Robert F. Kennedy (here), I had this song in mind (and yes, I know it’s really about Dylan, but it’s about activism too).

No comments: