Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Wednesday Stuff

Back to “all Trump” again – apologies in advance…

Here’s another video about “The Donald” acting like the Neanderthal we truly know he is. However, with this in mind, I should point out a concern…

After a point, bashing Trump will start to generate diminished returns, as it were, kind of like the whole boxing “rope-a-dope” thing (though in no way do I mean to point out that Trump is the political equivalent of Muhammad Ali – fortunately, he isn’t).

But if and when we get to that point, it will be up to the presumptive Democratic Party nominee to make her case. Spending from now until November pointing out the obvious about “Donald Drumpf” is not a political strategy that will guarantee success by itself (yes, HRC is definitely a known commodity, but that doesn’t let her off the hook).

OK, with that said



…and I thought this was some well-done commentary from Brian Stelter on the all-but-named Republican nominee (here)…



…and Cenk, John & Jimmy give us the latest Trump insanity about debt, and it is literally that…NSFW – stuff from about 5:20 is the most important)...



…and I know I have to be careful because giving “Fergus Laing” even bad publicity is still publicity of a sort, but I liked this interview that Rev. Al conducted with Larry Wilmore on the subject (and I thought Wilmore did just fine as the emcee of the “nerd prom” recently)...



…and Lawrence O’Donnell talks to Rich Cohen about “The Donald” using songs by The Rolling Stones without their permission of course at Trump’s rallies; sounds to me like this is a case of “the singer, not the song” which actually is a Stones tune…



…and keeping with music, I should note that Bob Marley died 35 years ago today.

No comments: