Thursday, May 12, 2016

Thursday Stuff

RIP Michael Ratner – so many important lessons in this clip, as well as acknowledgement of the battles that still remain to be fought…



…and the answer to the question is yes – Rosemary Collyer is a Dubya appointee from 2002 (more here)…



…and Michael Brooks of “The Majority Report” tells us that Israel’s so-called “justice” minister considers ANY criticism of Israel to be “anti-Semitic” (please – more here…)…



…and a lot of times, I put up tunes here that are tied to a milestone or a news story of some type, or it’s something new that I really like – well, neither of those circumstances apply; I heard part of this on the radio this morning during my travels (too busy to hear the whole thing), and it brought back some happy memories, so I thought I’d put up all of it here; hard to believe Kenny Loggins was once this mellow before he became an ‘80s pop/rock icon (pics are from the John Muir Woods and Big Basin, CA).

No comments: