Friday, February 12, 2016

Friday Stuff

Kudos to these Carrier employees for not holding back on their awful management (here) – I don’t know if I’ll ever need a Carrier product, but if I do, I guarantee that I’ll look somewhere else; I’ve heard a variation of this shit myself, something like “we’ll save $2 million a year by sending your jobs to Mumbai”…



...and I think that's a good intro of sorts to this week's Economic and Labor News from Thom Hartmann...



...and I thought this was a good report by AJAM on the importance of Wisconsin in the fall elections – of course, I don't think it was too swift on the part of DWS (interviewed here) to let the Repugs host their phony-baloney "debates" first, but there you are...



…and to me, this was the biggest non-reported story of the week – yeah, ol’ Hangin’ Judge JR sure has delivered the goods time and time again for conservatives, hasn’t he, as Burt Neuborne says?...



...and speaking of climate, with the winter weather going on in these parts, I have a feeling that you’re going to hear something like this sooner or later…



…and with that in mind, it’s time for today’s regional weather forecast; I don’t know if this will be the coldest night of the year or not, but I have a feeling it will come close.

No comments: