Tuesday, September 08, 2015

Tuesday Stuff

I think K.O. answered Big Time better in response to this than I ever could (oh, and when it comes to Bushco and GITMO, let's not forget this)…



…and I’m sure Andy Parker is serious about what he says here – all the best (NSFW)…



...…and I give you the latest installment of “This Day in Doomsy History” from 9/7/09, in which Minnesota Senator Al Franken talks a Teahadist back to reality (yes, it can be done, though not easily)…



…and this story is particularly important for Memorial Day or Veterans Day, but really, it’s important year round…



…and in addition to the “Sock It To Me” girl, we also lost actor Martin Milner today (here); this is the intro tune for the show that made him famous, along with “Route 66”…I can also recall him as the sax-playing boyfriend of Burt Lancaster’s sister in “Sweet Smell of Success”…



…and I like this tune, but this is one crazy-ass video…just sayin’.

No comments: