Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Wednesday Stuff

I think I've gotten these videos from Former Clinton Labor Secretary Robert Reich out of order a bit, but I thought this was another great one, so...



...and yeah, I guess “Frankie Goes To The Vatican” is supposed to toe the Republican Party line on ABORTION ABORTION ABORTION OMIGOD THE HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA WHATEVER THE HELL THAT IS, and he'd damn well better stay clear of any issue of actual consequence in our daily lives, with the climate being the biggest one of all – kind of a problem for the Repugs that they can't just “plug n' play” the Vatican line automatically with their stupid talking points anymore, huh...



...and boy, would I like Dana Milbank to actually NAME these supposedly grown-up Republicans who actually support health care reform (sorry the clip is a couple of days old)...



...and I give you this tune for this memorable occasion (don't blink or you'll miss the ending).

No comments: