Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Wednesday Stuff

I thought this was an interesting interview by Chris Hayes with Adm. Thad Allen (Ret.), pretty much linking climate change to the overall global craziness going on particularly in the Mideast and sub-Saharan Africa...



...and on that subject, this tells us of the fall of Ramadi; I would ignore most people on this subject, but I take Richard Clarke seriously (and I STILL think that supposedly liberal network MSNBC is giving way too much oxygen to Republican presidential hopefuls)...



...and changing the mood big time – yes, David Letterman has definitely earned his place in TV history and pop culture overall for all kinds of reasons, mostly good but some bad, but to me, his best years were with his formerly hated employer in the 80s, as shown here – all the best (here)...



...and Dave helped a lot of people in music, but maybe none more than this guy, to the benefit of us all.

No comments: