Saturday, May 23, 2015

Saturday Stuff

I would say that the family whose daughter was killed having to pay the gun maker responsible for manufacturing the weapon that killed her is higher on the “Outrage-O-Meter” than the DuPont story, but admittedly not by much...



...(and in an unrelated story, Governor Bully thinks the media owes him an apology, Really (here)? What I thought was a pretty good response is here)...

...and former Clinton Labor Secretary Robert Reich tells us how to fix our broken education system in this country (so much work to do on so many issues and not enough people doing it, and I don't totally absolve myself either – juggling a lot of different priorities like everyone else, I realize)...



...and returning to guns, I am not the least bit surprised by the double standard on display here...



...and in a related story, I don't know about you, but I for one am getting awfully tired of stuff just like this.

No comments: