Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Wednesday Stuff

I believe that I’m allowed to have disagreements with Number 44 – still not even close of a comparison to Obama’s wretched predecessor – but on this issue, he’s right on the money as it were (for Earth Day, of course)…



…and speaking of the environment, maybe somebody ought to do something about this (I think this is a pretty current report – didn’t even know “BriWi” was back on the air…is he?)…



…and Bill Maher is spot-on in this NSFW commentary; wonder if he knows about this guy



…and I’m glad to see so much attention paid to the day, I guess because of the 45th anniversary – hopefully all that new found attention will translate to even more action in defense of this planet (and on a related note, why is this not surprising in any way?).

No comments: