Thursday, April 30, 2015

Thursday Stuff

I think this guy’s name is Dmitri Reeves, dancing like Michael Jackson and trying to accomplish something positive in the city of “the Wire” (here) – good for him (also paying attention to how run-down some of the homes were - not blaming anything or anyone, but just sayin')…



…and Jon Stewart reminds us once more, among other things, how clueless Wolf Blitzer truly is (here)…


..and I don’t know who the lady anchor in the red dress is here, but I liked the fact that she basically snuck some digs into the absurdity of this situation (re, the clip below), and of course leave it to Charlie Rose to serve as the apologist – playing a baseball game under those conditions is absurd and insulting; I think the guy wearing the Orioles T-shirt who said that this makes Baltimore look bad is absolutely right – I’d still like to get to Camden Yards one day, but I also don’t feel like rewarding ownership of a baseball team stupid enough to do something like this…



…and after watching recent events, I have a feeling this song is more on target than most people realized.

No comments: