Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Wednesday Stuff

Once again, Shep Smith forgets the script and tells the truth here – kudos to him; there’s a reason why I’ve had absolutely nothing to say about the supposed “scandal” of Hillary Clinton’s email, and that is because I can assure you that I give not one damn whatsoever…



…and I thought this was a pretty good interview Rachel Maddow conducted with Independent Sen. Angus King of Maine about the “Tehran Tom” Cotton letter, though I think King was a little too respectful towards that worm Bob Corker in light of this (and “Democrat” votes from Senator Get-Off-My-Lawn...cute)…



...and part of the reason why I’m including this video is for everyone to watch Repug U.S. Senator John Hoeven completely dance around the question of whether or not Keystone XL will be attached to a bill to fund much-needed infrastructure repair and upgrading in this country, as well as any future legislation from “the world’s greatest deliberative body” – of course the answer is that the Repugs will keep bringing up Keystone over and over and over (and I think it’s telling that, when Hoeven talks about energy, he completely ignores renewables).

And by the way, good for Ed Schultz for mentioning the fact that, while Repugs will scream about “eminent domain” all the live long day when it comes to solar, wind and geothermal, they’re quiet as proverbial church mice when it comes to oil (here), though I would have been happier if he’d allocated his time a little better so Jane Kleeb had as much say as Hoeven…



…and happy belated 70th (!) birthday to classic rock icon Robin Trower.

No comments: